• Assembling of ancillary anchors in embedded steel
• After the completion of the relief works of burial anchorages, production will be started by placing anchorage orders.
• The buried anchorage elements will be assembled in the first stage with the topograph. 30mm Graut shall be left under the anchor plates. After the assembly is completed, graut filling will be made.
• In the assembly stage, firstly, assembly is made according to the axle and elevation according to the order specified in the work program.
The Assembly Stage;
• Anchoring system
• Column placement
• Laying of main beams
• Installation of intermediate beams
• Completing the system by tightening the bolts to the desired value
• Touch up paint
• Provisional acceptance
Measures To Be Taken At The Assembly Site;
1- The construction site chief (Civil Eng.), Occupational safety responsible, supervisor, foreman should be present at the assembly site in terms of quality and safe assembly.
2- Before the installation starts, guardrail or strip tape and warning signs should be hung around the installation site.
• The materials shall be stocked in the stock area at the assembly site, with the cold stamping number on the materials.
• Installation shall be made in the order of columns, beams and floor beams.
• The assembly packing list of each material whose receipt has been cut shall be attached.
• The manufactured ankars will be assembled at the axis and elevation in the field with the topography.
Responsibilities of the Customer during Assembly;
• Storage area
• Crane installation site
• Preparation of the installation site
• Assembly work safety